Exchange My Mail is officially announcing End Of Life (EOL) for our Hosted Exchange 2003 service.
We will be turning off our Exchange 2003 service as of December 2011. We apologize for this inconvenience however, Microsoft Mainstream support ended in April 2009. We have a far superior system which is fully supported; Microsoft Exchange 2010 along with other wireless sync advantages …see below
Our brand new infrastructure consisting of Dell Servers, Cisco switches and routers and new Dell/Compellent SAN are built to perform. With our 99.999% uptime guarantee, and a free upgrade to Outlook 2010, or Outlook 2011 for Mac users, this is surely the best time to upgrade.
We have been serving thousands of satisfied customers on our Exchange 2010 platform since November 2010, and have now added our New BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express 5.0 as well.
Our new BESX service is only available on our Exchange 2010 system!
BES Express allows users to downgrade their expensive wireless enterprise data plans required for regular BES, without sacrificing features, service or security. Please read more about it here:
Switching to BESX can save you up to $15 per month per blackberry user on your wireless data plan!.
Our New Exchange 2010 Plans will save you money, and give you added storage space. Plus the service has proven to be reliable and fast for thousands of users over the past 8 months.
Please take this opportunity to make the switch now, and contact our support team to get started.
The first step is to upgrade to Outlook 2010. … Outlook 2007 is compatible as well however; Outlook 2003 will not work on Exchange 2010.
You can download Outlook 2010, or Outlook for Mac 2011 right from our Web Based Admin control panel.
Once all your users have installed Outlook 2010, contact us by sending an email to email@example.com to begin the process.
Below is a list of steps that will need to be performed to complete the migration.
Exchange My Mail staff will perform most of these changes for you:
1. Install Outlook 2010 – (Customer to perform)
2. Create new Exchange 2010 Subscription – (EMM will perform)
3. Create split domain for Exchange 2003 subscription – (EMM will perform)
4. Remove 2003 users from Postini – (EMM will perform)
5. Create new Mailboxes on Exchange 2010 Subscription – (EMM will perform)
6. Use Automated Postini tool to add users to Postini – (EMM will perform)
7. Export Exchange 2003 Data – (EMM will perform)
8. Import Exchange 2003 Data to Exchange 2010 Mailboxes – (EMM will perform)
9. Create new Outlook Profiles – (Customer to perform)
10. Wipe and reactivate BlackBerry’s – (Customer to perform)
We respectfully advise our customers to upgrade to our Exchange 2010 service well before our deadline to avoid any issues
Thank you in advance for your attention and support.
If you have any questions regarding this notification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org